ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONAbstract Submission Terms
- Abstracts can only be submitted by e-mail. (email@example.com)
- Abstract text ﬁeld is limited to 300 words except title and name of the author.
- Abstracts should be formed as “Purpose”, “Materials and Methods”, “Results” “Conclusion”.
- The title should be in a form that explains the content of the study. Apart from the words with lowercase letters of a unique importance such as pH or NaCI, all the words in abstract titles should be written in capital letters. The ﬁrst time an abbreviation is used in a text, it should be spelled out fully in parentheses except chemical symbols and international units.
- Abstracts elected by Scientiﬁc Committee to be presented in the congress will be published in the congress CD.
- Abstracts will be evaluated through the e-mail and the result will be sent to the e-mail addresses deﬁned in the system as of 5th of March 2019.
- Official language is English.